You can win two separate prizes by learning how to contribute to the attainment of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and “building the Ghana we want”.
This is how you can take part in the Your Future, My Future quiz challenge:
N° 1• Beginning today, pick up a copy of the B&FT newspaper every Wednesday.
N° 2• Read Professor Douglas Boateng’s column on “Strategic sourcing and industrialisation”.
N° 3• For today (Wednesday 30 September) read Professor Boateng’s column on “Strategic sourcing and industrialisation: the inextricable link”.
N° 4• Tune in to Asaase Radio’s Business Breakfast AM newspaper review between 8am and 8.30am today and every Wednesday for the next ten weeks and answer five simple questions each time, based on Professor Boateng’s article. You could win the first set of prizes (a carton of chocolates from the Produce Buying Company, or Professor Boateng’s book on supply chain management).
N° 5• For the second set of prizes, simply log on to Asaase Radio’s website (asaaseradio.com) from next week and answer the questions in the Your Future, My Future section. The prize money in this section is GHC1,000 a week for the first winner, and a minimum grand finale prize of GHC10,000 in the next couple of months (exact date to be announced).
N° 6• Send us your answers via WhatsApp on: 020 000 0995. Prizes must be won!
1) The African consumer market is expected to exceed US$1.8 trillion by 2025. – True or False?
2) The international poverty line used to measure people living in extreme poverty is US$3.20 per day. – True or False?
3) The African population is expected to exceed 1.6 billion by 2030. – True or False?
4) Over 50% of loans for infrastructure projects in Ghana are sourced from majority African-owned banks. – True or False?
5) 6% of Ghana’s population equates to 25 million. – True or False?
6) The Ekumfi fruit processing company converts pineapple, melon and oranges into juices. – True or False?
Your Future, My Future – collectively building the Ghana we want through strategic sourcing, industrialisation and supply chain governance.